My momma used to make these all the time. I loved them so much…so tasty!!! She always served them over egg noodles, but you can serve then with mashed potatoes as well.
- 1lb burger (I use 85% lean so it doesn’t dry out too much)
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 small yellow onion (I don’t like a lot of onions…but you can add more if you’d like)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans Campbell’s Golden Mushroom Soup
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix first 6 ingredients together in a medium sized bowl well.
- Spray a 3 quart (9 x 13 x 2) baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Shape meatloaf mix into six burger patties and place in baking dish.
- Cook for 25 minutes, take out of the oven and flip the burgers over and bake an additional 25 minutes.
- Take the dish out of the oven, and drain as much of the grease as possible.
- Open the 2 cans of Golden Mushroom Soup and empty into a medium bowl. Add 1 can of water and mix together until mixed well.
- Pour the soup mixture over the meatloaf burgers in the baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for an additional 40 minutes.
Once they are done you can serve them over the egg noodles or just serve them alongside some mashed taters! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!!