I made this for our Christmas Dinner the other night…and what a hit it was! I was worried, as I had never made it before and added my own twist to it…but it was FANTASTIC!! I HIGHLY recommend this as a side dish to any dinner at any time. It literally takes MINUTES to prep!
What You’ll Need:
- 8 X 8 Baking Dish
- 1 8.5 oz box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 can of whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 can of creamed corn (undrained)
- 1/2 cup of butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Melt butter slowly in microwave
- Mix together muffin mix, whole kernel corn, creamed corn and sour cream
- Slowly mix in hot butter
- Pour evenly into 8 x 8 baking dish
- Bake for 45 minutes (or until set)
- Serve hot or warm…or even cold. LOL It all tastes GREAT!
Let me know what you think!!