I loved this dip…I was constantly eating it…so much so that I didn’t eat as much for Christmas Dinner! LOL It’s easy and very tasty. But be sure to make this at least 8 hours before serving so the flavors can marinate!!!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 can of lump crab meat (I use Bumble Bee canned crab meat)
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1/4 cup of thinly diced red pepper
- 1/8 cup of milk (I use skim)
- 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard (optional…but it certainly adds taste!)
- Buttery Crackers (like Ritz…I used Market Pantry from Target)
- Mix the ingredients (minus the crackers) together in a small bowl.
- Cover, and put in the fridge for at least 8 hours.
- Take it out of the fridge and serve with crackers.
Let me know what you think!