This morning I made Pizza Muffins. They were very quick and easy to make! And they are really tasty!! You’ll love these…and you can refrigerate them and heat them up as you want them. And if you have kids, they are kid friendly to make!! You can customize the toppings to be whatever you want them to be!
- Pillsbury Pizza Dough
- Pizza Sauce (I used Ragu Original Pizza Sauce)
- 1 Package of Mini Pepperoni
- 1 bag of shredded Mozzarella cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Unroll the pizza dough, and use a glass to cut it up into circles.
4) Place the circles in the muffin slots, be sure that they go up the sides. I was only able to get 9 slots filled.
5) Spoon in pizza sauce and top with mozzarella and pepperoni.
6) Place in the oven for 15-17 minutes. (I did mine at 17 minutes)
7) Take out of the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes, then serve.
See…very easy to make!! And quick! You can make these on any weeknight for a quick dinner. Serve with a salad and you’re done! Or take a few to work and heat them up in the microwave and you have a quick and easy lunch you can eat right at your desk! Try these out and let me know what you think!